In addition to the State University of New York’s 10 Educational Opportunity Centers and two Outreach Centers, ATTAIN labs are located in Community Based Organizations, public housing complexes and other respected institutions and organizations within the selected communities.
Our Existing Partners:
- Baden Street Settlement
- Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority
- Gay Men’s Health Crisis
- Henry Street Settlement
- Hostos Community College
- Jamaica-Community Adolescent Program, Inc.
- New York City Housing Authority
- New York Metropolitan Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolence
- Niagara Falls Housing Authority
- Northern Manhattan Coalition for Economic Development
- Ogdensburg Boys and Girls Club
- Old School Development Center
- Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library
- Sullivan County BOCES
- W.E.B. Du Bois High School
As part of Microsoft’s ongoing efforts to strengthen workforce development programs by providing technology skills training through community technology centers, the company recently partnered with the State University of New York’s (SUNY’s) Advanced Technology Training And Information Networking (ATTAIN) centers throughout New York State. This partnership will help to expand services in existing centers to provide residents throughout the state access to career development opportunities and IT skills training for the next three years. During the first year, these IT skills training opportunities will be available in 17 ATTAIN centers across New York State, and the program will be expanded to include all ATTAIN centers (31 total), which will be established by year three of the program.